The ITG "Pro-Filter" is a high grade direct replacement filter for your vehicle. These drop-in filters are designed to fit inside your factory airbox and are suitable for road or competition use.
- Special dry foam - designed to protect your air flow meter
- Perfect fit - Directly replaces the air filter in your airbox
- 30% more airflow over a standard paper air filter
- Longer lifespan before cleaning required over cotton
- Easy cleaning, no dirt caught like with V shaped filter grooves
- Bench tested for improved fuel economy, power and torque outputs
- Lifetime warranty on all replacement and performance road use filters
Audi Q7 4L Volkswagen Touareg 7L Porsche Cayenne 955 958 ITG Profilter Performance Air Filter
The Induction Technology Group (ITG) "Pro-Filter" is a high grade direct replacement filter for your vehicle. These drop-in filters are designed to fit inside your factory air-box and are suitable for road or competition use.
The Pro-Filter utilizes the same three layer Reticulated polyester foam used on the MAXOGEN air filters. The three layers of foam selected for the Pro-Filter combined with the arresting stickiness of the dust retaining oil, give a high level of filtration to protect the engine from all the damaging particles in the ambient air stream.
Unlike some of the competition, ITG filters have a massive dust load-up tolerance, which is the ability to absorb a large amount of dust without reducing air flow capacity.
The design, skill and technology employed to bring this filter to production are superior to all other filter makes, and yet the price is still competitive. The wealth of design skill available at ITG has created the lightest, most capable filters in all fields of motorsport from Formula 1 to the World Rally Championship. The Pro-Filter range receives this same attention to detail at the design stage and is then taken into production with the consummate quality for which ITG is renowned.
Increase your vehicle's potential by fitting it with a drop-in Pro-Filter! No additional oiling ever needed.
Specifics & features:
- Designed to increase horsepower and rate of acceleration
- Can be easily cleaned, re-oiled and used again
- Exceptional filtration – High air flow with three layers of foam.
- Lasts up to 80,000 kilometres before cleaning is required depending on driving conditions (debris should be cleaned away every 30,000)
- Direct replacement - fits in an original manufacturer air-box
- Will NOT void vehicle warranty
- Lifetime warranty on all replacement and performance road use filters (to original purchaser with proof of purchase)
- Dimensions 388 x 185
Scope of delivery:
- 1x ITG Pro-Filter air filter replacement element WB-615
Why choose foam?
Because, compared to paper or other filter technologies, reticulated polyester foam achieves optimum performance against three key criteria:
- Maximum airflow: the ability to allow air to pass through without causing a large drop in pressure.
- Cleaning efficiency: the capability to arrest a high proportion of airborne dust while feeding the engine clean air.
- Dust load-up tolerance: the capability to absorb a large amount of dust without reducing airflow capacity.
This design of filter has been used in all fields of motorsport from Formula 1 to the World Rally Championship. The range receives this same attention to detail at the design stage and is then taken into production with consummate quality.
Three layer foam system in details:
ITG Pro-Filter series filters use multi-layered foam technology to trap dust and dirt while maintaining flow efficiency over time. Using foam increases the filters surface area and is washable, compared to standard paper and cotton filters which trap dust on the surface and become less efficient the more they are used, choking the engine and reducing performance.
The outer core is a coarse foam designed to trap larger particles, the second layer is a medium foam designed to trap most particles and the inner core is fine foam which will trap any particles small enough to reach it. The triple layer foam design ensures an exceptional level of engine protection and long-term performance advantage.
- Stainless steel wire mesh
To avoid erosion, only the highest quality steel is used.
- Course outer layer:
Stops large pieces of dirt and foreign matter from penetrating further. Straightens airflow into subsequent layers.
- Medium grade middle layer:
This second filtration layer traps most of the harmful dirt that leads to engine damage.
- Fine inner layer:
Extracts fine particles while allowing full air flow to the engine for maximum power.