APR Hoses - Throttle Body - MQB 1.8T/2.0T
APR is pleased to present the ultimate boost hose upgrade for MQB platform vehicles with the 1.8T and 2.0T engines!
The APR Boost Hose System is a comprehensive, direct replacement upgrade, to the factory rubber hoses found in the charge piping system. The system includes a multitude of enhancements designed for maximum performance, longevity and insurance against power robbing boost leaks. The system is sold both as a complete kit, and individually, and is fully compatible with the OEM and upgraded APR Intercooler system, OEM throttle body and all OEM turbochargers.
This system includes the throttle body hose.
APR's Engineers took a multi-step approach to optimizing the hoses to minimize boost leaks, reduce turbulence and other performance degradations. Four-ply silicone was utilized as it provides the thickness and strength characteristics necessary to support boost levels far beyond the engine's capabilities. A Fluorosilicone internal lining was added to ensure the hoses do not rapidly deteriorate over time when exposed to oil and gasoline from the PCV and EVAP systems. The included stainless-steel Clampco T-bolt clamps prevent the hoses from coming loose under heavy pressure and under high temperatures, silicone adheres to its mating surface, further minimizing leaks and hose slippage. APR's EZ-Flow stepped design creates a smooth airflow path, reducing turbulence over non-stepped designs. Finally, silicone provides better heat resistance over rubber, extending the life of the product and ultimate
- Direct OEM replacement: Compatible with OEM/APR Intercooler, OEM Throttle body and all OEM turbochargers.
- APR EZ-Flow design: APR’s EZ-Flow stepped design provides maximum flow for maximum performance through a smooth, port matched transition from hose to connection surface.
- Multi-ply silicone outer construction: Pressure tested far beyond the engine’s capabilities, the system maintains performance under extreme conditions and increases both heat and burst resistance as well as mating surface adhesion compared to rubber.
- Fluorosilicone interior surface: A Fluorosilicone coating on the interior surface greatly resists oil and gasoline permeation providing an extra layer of protection against deterioration of the hoses.
- Clampco T-bolt clamps: Stainless steel T-bolt clamps. Diminishes the risk of boost leaks with increased connection strength and decreased hose slippage.
- Additional quality control: APR take quality seriously. Each hose is fully tested before it leaves our doors to ensure fitment and our EZ-Flow design is perfectly matched!
Brand APR Clamps T-Bolt Color Black Emission Code 4 Material Silicon Product Type Charge Air Hose Part Number MS100113
Euro Car Electronics offers diagnostics, installation & coding in Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast QLD & Australia wide
- This fits
Make Model Year Volkswagen Arteon 2019 Volkswagen Arteon 2020 Volkswagen Golf 2015 Volkswagen Golf 2016 Volkswagen Golf 2017 Volkswagen Golf 2018 Volkswagen Golf R 2015 Volkswagen Golf R 2016 Volkswagen Golf R 2017 Volkswagen Golf R 2018 Volkswagen Golf Wagon 2015 Volkswagen Golf Wagon 2016 Volkswagen Golf Wagon 2017 Volkswagen Golf Wagon 2018 Volkswagen Golf Wagon 2019 Volkswagen Golf GTI 2015 Volkswagen Golf GTI 2016 Volkswagen Golf GTI 2017 Volkswagen Golf GTI 2019 Volkswagen Golf GTI 2020 Volkswagen Jetta 2019 Volkswagen Jetta 2020 Volkswagen Tiguan 2019 Volkswagen Tiguan 2020 Audi A3 2015 Audi A3 2016 Audi A3 2017 Audi A3 2018 Audi A3 2019 Audi A3 2020 Audi S3 2015 Audi S3 2016 Audi S3 2017 Audi S3 2018 Audi S3 2020 Audi TT 2016 Audi TT 2017 Audi TT 2018 Audi TT S 2016 Audi TT S 2017 Audi TT S 2018 Audi Q3 2019
Throttle body hose replaces factory part 5Q0145838.
- Additional Information
SKU MS100113 OEM Part Number MS100113 UPC 810904031112 Brand APR Country of Manufacture U.S. Condition Brand new