Polish & Wax 2
Product with medium abrasive effect against fine scratches and haze. Together with the new Hybrid NetProtection Technology, the optimal balance of extremely fine polishing granules gives greyed paintwork new brilliance, colour depth and protection. The Hybrid NetProtection Technology combines special inorganic and organic components to a durable, weatherproof layer. The surface captivates by gentle smoothness, a brilliant high gloss and an outstanding lotus effect. You can treat this product as wax but for long-term sealing and lasting gloss, SONAX recommends treating the paint with SONAX XTREME Brilliant Wax 1 afterwards.
- Contents 250 ml
- Container type PET bottle with spout
- Thoroughly wash the vehicle with plenty of water, shampoo and sponge
- Dry the vehicle completely. As ideal preparation for the wax treatment we recommend the use of “SONAX Premium Class Paintwork Cleaner", a product specially developed for this purpose. The paintwork is cleaned mildly yet deeply, degreased and is especially receptive for the wax application. It considerably increases the durability of the wax coating.
- Apply the wax evenly and very sparingly with the sponge. Allow to dry briefly.
- Buff off with the microfibre cloth.
To provide best price for our customers all SONAX products are imported from Germany. There is no english description on the product, please follow instructions above or watch the video.
If you are unsure how to use this product please contact us.
We ship all SONAX products for free to Australia.
Search terms: 1837506, 207 100-490
- This fits
Note:There are no notes for this product
- Additional Information
SKU 114 OEM Part Number 1837506 UPC 4064700207103 Brand Sonax Country of Manufacture Germany Condition Brand new