For long-term protection of the paintwork against environmental influences. The Hybrid NetProtection Technology combines special inorganic and organic components to a long-lasting and brilliant protective layer suitable for all types of paint. The surface captivates by gentle smoothness, a brilliant high gloss and an outstanding lotus effect. The strongly interlinked inorganic compounds yield the protective coating’s durability, stability and smoothness. SONAX XTREME Brilliant Wax 1 does not leave any stubborn white stains or streaks when accidentally applied to plastic parts. For long-term protection of the paintwork against environmental influences.
- Contents 250 ml
- Container type PET bottle with spout
- Thoroughly wash the vehicle with plenty of water, shampoo and sponge
- Dry the vehicle completely. As ideal preparation for the wax treatment we recommend the use of “SONAX Premium Class Paintwork Cleaner", a product specially developed for this purpose. The paintwork is cleaned mildly yet deeply, degreased and is especially receptive for the wax application. It considerably increases the durability of the wax coating.
- Apply the wax evenly and very sparingly with the sponge. Allow to dry briefly.
- Buff off with the microfibre cloth.
To provide best price for our customers all SONAX products are imported from Germany. There is no english description on the product, please follow instructions above or watch the video.
If you are still unsure how to use this product please contact us.
We ship all SONAX products for free to Australia.
- This fits
Note:There are no notes for this product
- Additional Information
SKU 113 OEM Part Number 02012000 201100 UPC 4064700201101 Brand Sonax Country of Manufacture Germany Condition Brand new